Opening

On June 27, 2014 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Choluteca, Honduras to work with the Grand Commission Church to build a home and share the Gospel. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives on this blog.

email statement

To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

As I prepare for this trip I am amazed at how it is already changing my heart and how I view the world around me.  I realized last night how my approach to prayer and how I pray has changed without me even realizing it.  I am overwhelmed with the joy that fills my soul as God places these desires on my heart to go into the world and proclaim His greatness.  I am so grateful to Elevate church for providing me with this opportunity and such a great team and leader to share this with!

No comments:

Post a Comment