Opening

On June 27, 2014 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Choluteca, Honduras to work with the Grand Commission Church to build a home and share the Gospel. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives on this blog.

email statement

To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Sunday, April 27, 2014

God is amazing

As the time to leave for Honduras approaches God is preparing my heart. God is cutting away chains that I put on myself pretty much my whole adult life. Only my wife and God know I have struggled with, the feelings of being unworthy and that I am a failure. I have known in my head God says I am worthy and not a failure but it has been a struggle to convince my heart. In the last month or so God has really, for lack of better word, scolded my heart. What I mean by that is God says that he knit me together to be exactly as he needs and who am I to try and knit yarn that he did not make into the fabric of me. I hope that makes sense. That revelation for whatever reason has really started to break those chains off. It really seems like a simple thing but it has really held me back in all aspects of my life. Gods power behind the revelation is producing a miracle in my heart as far as I am concerned. I wrote the part above about 2 weeks ago but did not post but was not sure why, until last nights service and God spoke clearly to me "The new can't begin until the old ends". I am stepping out of old into Gods new!

No comments:

Post a Comment