Opening

On June 27, 2014 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Choluteca, Honduras to work with the Grand Commission Church to build a home and share the Gospel. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives on this blog.

email statement

To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Gods speaking

Last night, before I have lifted a finger to do workforce the Lord, he spoke to me. I was reading some online devotionals and one was Psalms 25:3 "Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed; Those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed." This might not be a revelation for some but wow it spoke to me. He said to me when you do things in my name I will never bring you shame. Your sinful nature is the only thing that brings you shame, even when doing things in My name but forget I am the source behind! So to me this goes to EVERYTHING you do: work or play. Can't wait till I actually do something or am immersed in the mission to see what god reveals.

No comments:

Post a Comment