Opening

On June 27, 2014 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Choluteca, Honduras to work with the Grand Commission Church to build a home and share the Gospel. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives on this blog.

email statement

To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ready to go!

Tomorrow at this time I will be on a plane to Choluteca Honduras waiting with anticipation to see what God has planned for our mission team. I pray that God will protect our team and allow us to step out of our comfort zones so that we can experience everything God has to offer.

Below is part of my devotion this morning and I know that it is so true.
"Jesus himself is our hero. He said once, “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many” (Matthew 20:28). If the omnipotent Lord finds fulfillment in doing things that bring benefit to other people, maybe that’s a clue how I will find satisfaction in my life. Isn’t that just like Jesus’ way--that I will find joy in giving joy? That I will get by giving?" -"Joy in Serving" Time of Grace Devotional

My prayer is to overcome fears, find joy in all I do and know that God will be by my side.
-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment